- Year-End Mass: 1:30 p.m. @ the church on June 26th
- Loonie/Toonie Drive for the Dominican Republic: Wednesday, June 21st
- Red & White Day: Thursday, June 22nd (show your Canadian pride in honour of Canada’s 150th Birthday!)
- Year-End Assembly: Thursday, June 22nd @ 10:45 a.m in the gym
- ... Continue reading "June 2017 Reminders"
Our annual School Track & Field day will take place on Tuesday, May 30, 2017 for all students in grades 4-8. The rain date for this event is Monday, June 5, 2017. Students are asked to come to school dressed appropriately to participate- running shoes, hats, water bottles, sunscreen etc.
We look forward to another exciting and fun-filled event! All our lucky winners ... Continue reading "School Track & Field Day"
Transition Committee Updates
The Ministry of Education is committed to improving Indigenous education in Ontario, improving student achievement and well-being, and closing the achievement gap between Indigenous students and all students. In 2007, the Ontario Ministry of Education launched the Ontario First Nation, Métis, and Inuit Education Policy Framework (the Framework). The Framework guides the Ministry of Education, school boards and schools as ... Continue reading "Indigenous Education Survey"
The York Catholic District School Board is seeking 2 community members with financial expertise and business knowledge to serve on its audit committee for a 3-year term effective April 1, 2017.
The Audit Committee is comprised of 3 trustees and 2 independent members drawn from the community ... Continue reading "Posting for External Member to sit on YCDSB Audit Committee"