- Put a Google Alert on your name so you can track what is being said about you/your child online. Just go to google.com/alerts and type in your name in quotation marks. You will receive Google alerts via email when your name appears online. This not a 100% guarantee, but a great start to tracking your ... Continue reading "Tips for Wise Smartphone Use from Telus"
Please see the flyer attached for important information regarding our upcoming Mental Health Awareness Workshops for students, staff,and parents.
On Wednesday, November 8, students in JK through to grade 3 will have their workshop from 11:00 a.m. till noon and students in grades 4-8 will have their workshop from 1:15 p.m. till 2:30 p.m. The parent workshop will take ... Continue reading "Sara Westbrook: Mental Health Awareness Workshops for students, staff, and parents"
Please see link below for more information.coatdriveletter2017
- Time in nature can help reduce mental fatigue and improve concentration
- You’ll drink more water
- Boost happiness and decrease stress
- Boost of Vitamin D
- Strengthens our heart muscle and other muscles too!
- Social emotional connections
- Curriculum connections
Sometimes you look out the ... Continue reading "Embrace the Outdoors in the Winter"
Think of all of the health benefits when we resolve to move more in our day. Our spirit is lifted, blood circulation improves, energy levels increase, academic achievement improves, we have fewer cravings, and benefit from better quality of sleep. ParticipACTION offers some fantastic suggestions to help keep those healthy new year’s resolutions.