Before school (8:45 to 9:00 bell)
- Supervision for our students begins at 8:45. Parents should not drop students off before 8:45
- When dropping off you can either park in the front parking lot of the school or If necessary use the church parking lot across from the primary playground.
- Parents are asked not to park in the bus and taxi lanes in front of the school. The front is restricted to taxis and school buses.
During the day (9:00 – 3:30)
- If you need to drop off a lunch we ask that you deliver it prior to 12:00 and that you leave it on the lunch table in the hallway located across from the office. Please have it clearly labeled with their first and last name and if possible, teacher’s name or room number.
- If your child needs to arrive or leave during the school day, an adult must sign them in or out at the office. If you are picking your child up near the end of the day, they need to be signed out if you are leaving before the final dismissal bell.
End of the day (3:30)
- If you need to make emergency arrangements for your child’s transportation, we would appreciate a call by 3:00 so we can have enough time to ensure the message gets to your child’s teacher.
- While waiting to pick up your child you must use a parking spot in the front of the school or the parish parking lot.. We ask that if you come into the school that you report to the office and wait until the bell.
Student supervision begins at 8:45 a.m., unless your child is enrolled in the before or after school program. Please ensure that your child is not at school prior to 8:45 a.m. There will be no teacher on duty to supervise. In keeping with our safety procedures, students are encouraged to go directly home after school dismissal instead of loitering around the basketball areas and the playfield.