The Parent Portal (link on the right) is our platform for delivering the electronic version of your child's report card. Please click here for details and support.
Reminder: Your user name is the email address we have on file for you.
Note: If you did not create an account, one has been created for you, and you can retrieve your password using the "request a password change" link on the Parent Portal login screen, by entering your email in both the username and email address fields.
Important: Report Cards will become visible in the Parent Portal on November 15th @4pm. As report cards are being processed (up to a week prior to release), login is possible, but viewing report cards is disabled and the multimedia tab is unavailable.
Letters & Forms
- Caring for Kids: Head Lice
- Concussion Management
- Family Services York Region
- Food Allergy Canada
- Inspiring Your Child to Learn and Love Math
- Ministry of Education
- Ontario Curriculum: Elementary
- People for Education
- Public Health
- Special Education Advisory Committee (SEAC)
- Toronto Public Health: Head Lice
- Transition Guide for Grade 7 & 8 Students
- York Catholic Parent Involvement Committee (YCPIC)
- York Region